Social Rebate Integration Tutorial: Volusion
Get customers to share your store with their friends to earn cash off current purchases.
Increase sales by incentivizing your customers to share your store after purchase. Your customers instantly can get cash back for sharing and even more when their friends visit your site. You set the max rebate amount, number of clicks needed, and length of the campaign. Your customers credibly do the rest -- across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
Free to install. Cancel anytime. Fees are 15% of Social Rebates claimed.
Ready to get started? Awesome! Just follow these easy steps.
Step 1: Join Social Rebate and add your Volusion Store
• Sign Up by visiting our store integration page
• Select "Volusion" and register for Social Rebate
• Confirm your email address and complete your Advertiser Profile
• Click "Add New Store" and select Volusion as your platform
• Name your store and make sure to provide the entire URL
• (Optional) If you were referred by a partner, enter your referral code
• Click save Done! Next Step
Step 2: Apply Social Rebate Script to Volusion receipt page
• On the Social next page of social rebate, you should see a text box containing your receipt page code. Copy this code to your clipboard.
• In a new tab or window, login to Volusion and go to your admin panel.
• Go to Design > Site Content> Template Editor, find and click on "130 OrderFinished.asp" template to edit.
• Paste the copied social rebate code into the "Article Body" text area, and click save. Done! Next Step
Step 3: CC orders to custom social rebate email, and finish integration
• Return to social rebate page and find your custom email address under step 3. (will look like this: firstname.lastname@example.org). Copy this email to your clipboard and return to your Volusion admin panel.
• On your Volusion administration board, go to Settings > Company, find and click on "More" link under the "Email" field and paste your custom social rebate email into "CC Orders To" field.
• Click 'Save' button. You're all done. Great job! Finish!