Social Rebate Integration Tutorial: Drupal + Ubercart
Get customers to share your store with their friends to earn cash off current purchases.
Increase sales by incentivizing your customers to share your store after purchase. Your customers instantly can get cash back for sharing and even more when their friends visit your site. You set the max rebate amount, number of clicks needed, and length of the campaign. Your customers credibly do the rest -- across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
Free to install. Cancel anytime. Fees are 15% of Social Rebates claimed.
Ready to get started? Awesome! Just follow these easy steps.
Step 1: Join Social Rebate and Add Your Drupal Store
• Sign Up by visiting our store integration page
• Select "Ubercart" and register for Social Rebate
• Confirm your email address and complete your Advertiser Profile
• Click "Add New Store" and select Ubercart as your platform
• Name your store and make sure to provide the entire URL
• (Optional) If you were referred by a partner, enter your referral code
• Click save Done! Next Step
Step 2: Download and install the Social Rebate module
• Download your drupal version of the Social Rebate plugin to your desktop and unpack it.
Drupal 7.x (Ubercart 3.x)
Drupal 6.x (Ubercart 2.x)
Drupal 5.x (Ubercart 1.x)
• Open an FTP client (Don't have one? Get it here)
• Navigate to your store's root Drupal installation directory
• Upload the Social Rebate plugin into the "modules" folder (normally into sites/all/modules)
• Leave social rebate page open, and in a new window, login to your drupal admin panel Done! Next Step
Step 3: Enable Social Rebate module, and apply settings
• In your drupal administration panel, go to Administer >Site building > Modules, find "Social Rebate" module and check the checkbox.
• Click on Save Configuration button at the bottom.
• Go back to social rebate page and find your API credentials. They will look like this:
Store key: XXXXXXX
API Key: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
API Secret: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
• Copy your API credentials to a notepad, or something readily accessible.
• Now go back to your Drupal admin panel, and navigate to Administer > Site configuration > Social Rebate integration
• Enter your Social Rebate API credentials into their corresponding fields and save changes.
• You're all done. Great job! Finish!