Social Rebate Integration Tutorial
Get customers to share your store with their friends to earn cash off current purchases.
Increase sales by incentivizing your customers to share your store after purchase. Your customers instantly can get cash back for sharing and even more when their friends visit your site. You set the max rebate amount, number of clicks needed, and length of the campaign. Your customers credibly do the rest -- across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
Free to install. Cancel anytime. Fees are 15% of Social Rebates claimed.
Ready to get started? Awesome! Just follow these easy steps.
Step 1: Join Social Rebate and add your Miva Store
• Sign Up by visiting our store integration page
• Select "Miva" and register for Social Rebate
• Confirm your email address and complete your Advertiser Profile
• Click "Add New Store" and select Miva as your platform
• Name your store and make sure to provide the entire URL
• (Optional) If you also have a discount referral code, enter it here Done! Next Step
Step 2: Download and install the Social Rebate plugin
• Download and install the Miva Merchant Social Rebate Plugin
• Log into your Miva admin panel and click the “+” sign next to Global Settings to expand its options. Now click the “[Add]” link to the right of Modules.
• Click the “Upload” button, select the “Social_Rebate.mvc” file and click “Add”. Done! Next Step
Step 3: Activate the Social Rebate Plug-in
• Click the “Order Fulfillment Settings” link in your store’s admin navigation, and then check the box next to “Social Rebate” and click “Update”.
• (optional) If you have altered your Miva Merchant store's invoice page please check to make sure this line of code exists on your invoice page: “”. If it doesn't, please feel free to place it where you would like the Social Rebate offer to display (normally after ‘’)
• Go back to social rebate and copy your API Information Done! Next Step
Step 4: Set up API credentials
• Copy the supplied Social Rebate Store Key and API Credentials they will look like this:
Store key: xxxxxxxxx
API Key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
API Secret: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
• Copy the API Key, API Secret and Store Key information, and paste it into the corresponding fields under the "Social Rebate" tab of the "Order Fulfillment Settings" page.
• Make sure the "enabled" checkbox is checked, and click update.
• Click "Save". You're all done. Great job! Done! Finish up!