Social Rebate Integration Tutorial
Get customers to share your store with their friends to earn cash off current purchases.
Increase sales by incentivizing your customers to share your store after purchase. Your customers instantly can get cash back for sharing and even more when their friends visit your site. You set the max rebate amount, number of clicks needed, and length of the campaign. Your customers credibly do the rest -- across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
Free to install. Cancel anytime. Fees are 15% of Social Rebates claimed.
Ready to get started? Awesome! Just follow these easy steps.
Step 1: Join Social Rebate and Add Your Magento Store
• Sign Up by visiting our store integration page
• Select "Magento" and register for Social Rebate.
• Confirm your email address and complete your Advertiser Profile.
• Click "Add New Store" and select Magneto as your platform.
• Name your store and make sure to provide the entire URL.
• (Optional) If you were referred by a partner, enter your referral code. Click save.
• On the next page, find your API credentials. They will look like this:
Store key: xxxxxxxxx
API Key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
API Secret: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
• Copy them to a note pad. Done! Next Step
Step 2: Setup API Connection with your Magento Store
• In a new tab or window, login to Magento and go to your admin panel.
• Visit the Social Rebate Extension page. and login to your Connect Manager.
• In your Magento Admin Panel, navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
• Under "Paste extension key to install", paste the extension key that you previously copied in step 1 above.
• Click the "Proceed" button to install the extension. Done! Next Step
Step 3: Clear Magento Caches and enter API Credentials
• In the Magento Admin Panel, go to System > Cache Management.
• Select all check boxes and click “Flush Magento Cache”.
• Select all boxes again and click “Flush Cache Storage”.
• Once caches are flushed, log out of Admin Panel and log back in again.
• Go to System > Configuration > Social Rebate > Settings and enter your API credentials.
• Click "Save". You're all done. Great job! Done! Next Step