Social Rebate Integration Tutorial
Get customers to share your store with their friends to earn cash off current purchases.
Increase sales by incentivizing your customers to share your store after purchase. Your customers instantly can get cash back for sharing and even more when their friends visit your site. You set the max rebate amount, number of clicks needed, and length of the campaign. Your customers credibly do the rest -- across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
Free to install. Cancel anytime. Fees are 15% of Social Rebates claimed.
Ready to get started? Awesome! Just follow these easy steps.
Step 1: Join Social Rebate and Add Your Bigcommerce Store
• Sign Up by visiting our store integration page
• Select "Bigcommerce" and register for Social Rebate.
• Confirm your email address and complete your Advertiser Profile.
• Click "Add New Store" and select Bigcommerce as your platform.
• Name your store and make sure to provide the entire URL. (ex. https://store.mybigommerce.com)
• (Optional) If you were referred by a partner, enter your referral code.
• In Step 2, we’ll get your bigcommerce API credentials. Done! Next Step
Step 2: Setup API Connection with Your Bigcommerce Store
• In a new tab or window, login to your Bigcommerce Admin Panel.
• At the top right navigate to: Setup & Tools > Advanced Tools > Legacy API Accounts.
• Click “Create a Legacy API Account”. Enter “socialrebate” as the username. and copy the API Token.
• Click save. Go back to the socialrebate.net window.
• Paste the API token and username “socialrebate”. Click save. Done! Next Step
Step 3: Apply Store Integration Code and Finish Integration
• From the social rebate dashboard, visit the “Manage My stores” link on the left.
• Under the “My Stores” list, find your store and click on it.
• On the bottom right, find the tab link labeled “Edit Store Integration”. Click it.
• Toward the bottom of the screen, you will find the Social Rebate code in the text box. Copy it to your clipboard.
• In your Bigcommerce Admin Panel, navigate to “Setup & Tools > Customize Your Store > Conversions”.
• Paste your embed code into the top of this box. Click "Save". You're all done. Great job! Done! Next Step