Social Rebate Integration Tutorial
Get customers to share your store with their friends to earn cash off current purchases.
Increase sales by incentivizing your customers to share your store after purchase. Your customers instantly can get cash back for sharing and even more when their friends visit your site. You set the max rebate amount, number of clicks needed, and length of the campaign. Your customers credibly do the rest -- across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
Free to install. Cancel anytime. Fees are 15% of Social Rebates claimed.
Ready to get started? Awesome! Just follow these easy steps.
Step 1: Join Social Rebate and Add Your 3dCart Store
• Sign up by visiting our Store Integration page.
• Select "3dCart" and register for Social Rebate.
• Confirm your email address and complete your Advertiser Profile.
• Click "Add New Store" and select 3dCart as your platform.
• Follow Step 2 to get your API key. Done! Next Step
Step 2: Setup API Connection with Your 3dCart Store
• In a new tab or window, login to 3dCart and go to your admin panel; usually located at [your store].3dcartstores.com/admin
• On the left navigation section, go to Settings => General => Store Settings
• Scroll down the bottom of page and find the section labeled "Advanced Settings." Find “API Settings” and click the ”Change Settings” link.
• Check the ”Enable API” box and copy the ”API User Key” to you clipboard.
• Click “Save Changes” and go back to the Social Rebate window. Done! Next Step
Step 3: Complete Social Rebate Integration
• In the Social Rebate window, paste your API key in the “API Key” field.
• (Optional) If you also have a discount referral code, enter it here. Click save.
• From navigation menu on the left, visit the ”Manage My Stores” link.
• Under the “My Stores” list, find your store and click on it.
• On the bottom right you will find a tab link labeled “Edit Store Integration”. Click it.
• Towards the bottom of the screen, copy the Social Rebate code in the text box to your clipboard.
• Go back to 3dCart admin panel window and, go to Settings > Design > Template Editor
• Find the "checkout-step4.html" template, and click “edit”.
• Scroll down to bottom and find the line “<!------ END: Confirmation ------------------------------------></td>”
• Paste the Social Rebate code ABOVE this line. Click Save. You're all done. Great job! Done! Next Step